We aim to use the most cost-effective means of shipping without compromising condition in any way. To that end, all cheese will be shipped via FedEx in an insulated box with gel ice. Shipping and handling charges will be generated at checkout according to FedEx standard rates. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE SHIPPING FEDEX GROUND TO A RESIDENCE YOU MUST SELECT "HOME DELIVERY."
You may also opt to pick up your order free of charge at our shop at 2201 Airline Drive. We are open at our warehouse on Tuesday thru Friday (10 to 6 p.m.) and Saturdays and Sunday (10 to 4 p.m.). You may also call us at 713.880.4800 to make an appointment for pick up. Orders made before 3 p.m. the day prior will be available for pickup the following day.
Our shipping schedule is as follows:
We ship Monday thru Wednesday.
- Expedited (Overnite or 2-day) Orders placed on Monday and Tuesday will be sent the following day for delivery by Friday.
- Expedited (Overnite or 2-day) Orders placed on Wednesday thru Sunday will be sent on the following Monday for delivery by Wednesday.
- If shipping ground, please check the FedEx map below to determine the transit time for your Ground Order. From June to September, all gifts shipping to destinations outside the pink or blue FedEx Ground zones must ship via FedEx 2-day or Overnite to insure that the cheese arrives in good condition.
- Ground Orders will be mailed on the next shipping day which enables the package to arrive within the week.
- We will instruct FedEx to deliver your package without an authorized signature. We recommend that you notify any package recipient of their scheduled perishable delivery to insure that the cheese is tended to soon after delivery.
- We ship within the United States only