We aim to use the most cost-effective means of shipping without compromising condition in any way. To that end, all cheese will be shipped via FedEx in an insulated box with gel ice. Shipping and handling charges will be generated at checkout according to FedEx standard rates.
You may also opt to pick up your order free of charge at our shop at 2201 Airline Drive. We are open Tuesday thru Friday (10 to 6 p.m.) and Saturdays (10 to 4 p.m.). You may also call us at 713.880.4800 to make an appointment for pick up. Orders made before 3 p.m. the day prior will be available for pickup the following day.
Our shipping schedule is as follows:
- We ship Monday thru Wednesday.
- Orders placed on Monday and Tuesday will be sent the following day for delivery by Friday.
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Sunday will be sent on the following Monday for delivery by Wednesday.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: we can only ship ground if your gift will arrive to your recipient within 2 days. Packagaes travelling further must ship via FedEx 2-day or Overnight to insure that the cheese arrives in good condition.
- We will instruct FedEx to deliver your package without an authorized signature. We recommend that you notify any package recipient of their scheduled perishable delivery to insure that the cheese is tended to soon after delivery.
- We ship within the continental United States only.